Avent Bottle Feeding Essential Set
New Baby Bottle Feeding
New baby bottle feeding set. All you need for your new baby when starting to bottle feed.
Avent Bottle feeding essentials set is a great value pack containing all your feeding essentials for your new baby!
All you need in one step.
This new baby bottle feeding set includes a microwave steriliser with 46 bottles, milk dispenser, therma bag, brush and teats.
The Avent Bottle feeding essentials steriliser fits into most microwaves.
The Avent New Baby Bottle Feeding Microwave Steriliser is convenient for travel. The steriliser holds up to 6 Avent bottles. Just load the steriliser, add water and pop it in the microwave. Contents of the Avent Microwave Steriliser will remain sterile for up to 24 hours if unopened.
Two piece anti colic system - allows air into the bottle rather than your babys tummy. Bpa Free.
Philips AVENT BPA-Free Bottles are clinically proven to reduce colic* and to help settle your baby, especially at night**
- 1 x Avent Microwave Steriliser - The steriliser holds up to 6 Avent bottles. Just load the steriliser, add water and pop it in the microwave. Contents of the Avent Microwave Steriliser will remain sterile for up to 24 hours if unopened.
- 4 x Avent Classic Bottle 9oz
- 2 x Avent Classic Bottle 4oz
- 2 x Avent Newborn flow teat
- 4 x Avent Slow Flow teats
- 2 x Avent Fast Flow Teats
- 1 x Avent Therma Bag - The stylish AVENT ThermaTote holds 2 AVENT Bottles, 2 Magic Cups or 4 VIA Cups. Its double insulation layer incorporating 3M Thinsulate™ keeps milk cold or water hot for up to four hours. Lightweight, compact and convenient for travel.
- 1 x Avent Milk Powder Dispenser - This handy little unit carries 3 pre-measured portions of milk powder in separate compartments. When you're ready to feed, just pour the powder into the bottle of preboiled cooled water. Remove inner sections to use as a bowl or container. BPA Free
- 1 x Avent Bottle and Teat Brush - Specially curved brush head and moulded handle-tip reach the corners of all types of bottles, teats and feeding equipment for thorough cleaning.