Home Testing Kits
Check the presence of faecal occult blood (FOB.) in faeces to verify possible gastrointestinal disorders.
Who should use this Bowel test?
Men and women from 45 to 75 years-old
Why should you use the Bowel Home test?
Gastrointestinal disorders often cause bleeding. The blood can be detected specifically by the faeces test.
The presence of blood can be justified by benign causes; for example, ulcers, hemorrhoids, polyps, or fissures. It could also be due to a malign pathology such as colorectal cancer.
Checking the presence of blood in the faeces is a very good tool for verifying health status and eventually taking the required preventive actions.
In case of cancer, early detection and prevention can be life saving.
How does the Bowel home test work?
The test is based on a new generation immunological methodology with high sensitivity which doesn’t require any dietary restrictions before or during the test.
1) Collect the samples using the special collection paper which allows you to do it with comfort and hygiene.
2) Use the stick of the collection tube and collect the sample three times in three different days.
3) The sample is closed inside the tube.
4) Add the diluent, wait for 10 minutes and read the result.
1 sealed aluminum pouch containing:
- 1 test device and desiccant.
- 3 paper faecal sample collection strips.
- 1 tube containing 2 ml of extraction solution in a protective plastic bag.
- Instruction sheet.