Vicks Warm Steam Vaporiser
Household heating systems in the winter and air conditioners in the summer can rob the indoor air of its natural moisture. The lungs and respiratory tract are dependent on moisture to function effectively. The Vicks® Vaporizer provides appropriate humidity levels to keep respiratory systems moist and healthy and help relieve the mucus associated with cold and flu symptoms.
The Vicks® Vaporizer helps relieve the symptoms of nose and throat congestion, coughs and a parched throat by thinning mucus and draining sinus passages. This clears the nasal passages for easier breathing and relieves dry, scratchy throats. Using the Vicks® Vaporizer overnight ensures sleep is more restful with gentle, natural steam therapy.
Benefits of Vicks Steam Vaporiser
- All night relief for cold, flu & croup symptoms.
- Revolutionary safety technology.
- Gentle, natural steam therapy.
- Safer: 25% cooler steam to avoid scalding.
- Water boiled to produce bacteria free steam.
- Automatic shut-off.
- Easy to clean.
- Lock-on cap and nightlight.
- 12-14 hour operation per filling.
- No special water required.
- Full 5 year warranty.
- Suitable for children under 2 years.
Uses of Vicks Vaporiser
- Relief of the symptoms of colds, flu and bronchitis
- May help reduce the severity of symptoms of colds
- Helps to breathe easier
- Helps to sleep better
- Helps relieve nasal congestion due to colds, flu and bronchitis
- Helps clear phlegm mucous congestion from the nasal passages
How to use Vicks Vaporizer
- The Vicks® Vaporizer is easy to use.
- Fill the water container to the MAX water level.
- For added comfort, pour Vicks® VapoSteam® directly into the water or into the vaporizer cup.
- Place the vaporizer into position, plug in and switch on power.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.